Customer service is the heart of any business, and it’s no different for ours. If you don’t take care of your customers, they will find another Coach who will. What we are going to do is run you through some important things that you can do for your customers to provide them with incredible service.
How to Provide Great Ongoing Service
- Check in with your customers at least once each week. You can do this via Facebook (easiest) or email. You can even use a system such as ACEO or AWeber.
- Respond to each email or message within 24 hours that you receive it.
- Personalize emails and responses. Whenever someone asks you a question, put it in a Word document along with your response, that way you can just paste your response once the question is asked again. It’s important, though, that you tailor your response to the specific individual you’re talking to. In addition, if you send out weekly mass emails, write the email like you are talking to just one person. The response rate will be much higher if they believe you are talking only to them VS all your customers.
- Welcome email to all New Customers and Customer Leads. Make sure you connect with each of your new customers on Facebook.
- Successful female coaches love adding a personal touch by sending out cards. “Welcome” cards, “Congratulations” cards, “Encouragement” cards, etc.
- Recognition for reaching certain milestones. Personal recognition on Facebook Wall (make sure you ask if it’s OK if you post results first).
- Reach out privately once or twice a week to your customers in Challenge Groups.
- Create a support group ONLY for your customers and post in there one to two times per day. This is for accountability and support.
Dealing With Beachbody Customer Service and Coach Relations Issues
From time to time, your customers might deal with certain problems with their orders. When this happens, there are steps that YOU need to take to make sure the issues are handled properly.
- You never want the customer to have to deal with the problems themselves. Instead of having them call Customer Service, you take the time to call Coach Relations (1-800-240-0913) and handle the situation that way. Just make sure that you have the customers’ name, order number, the issues that they had with the order, and any additional important details.
- If you still can’t get the issue resolved, go to your upline 5 Star Diamond or above, give them all the details of the issue, and they will handle it for you. It will be rare that you will have to use this step, but it will happen from time to time.