If you would ask any very successful Beachbody Coach what the keys to success are in this business, almost all of them will have personal development listed as #1 or #2 in terms of importance. It doesn’t matter what stage you’re at in the business, you have to be focused on constantly improving yourself. Take the time to read 10 pages of a personal development book every single day.
There are various important points of personal development when it comes to the Beachbody Business.
- Personal confidence. If you don’t have confidence in yourself, the people you are trying to help aren’t going to have any confidence in you. You also have to have confidence in what you can accomplish.
- Organization. You have to understand and learn how to prioritize, organize, and effectively manage your time.
- Improving your leadership skills. If you don’t know how to lead people effectively, your business will not move forward.
- Building social media knowledge. There are plenty of books out there that teach you how to be effective on social media.
- Building relationships. How to influence people and establish trust.
Here are some recommended books.
- “The Magic of Thinking Big” by David Schwartz
- “The Slight Edge” by Jeff Olson
- “Talent is Never Enough” by John Maxwell
- “21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” by John Maxwell
- “Personality Plus” by Florence Littauer
- “Eat That Frog” by Brian Tracy
- “Push” by Chalene Johnson
- “Failing Forward” by John Maxwell
- “Go Pro” by Eric Worre
- “Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life” by Brian Tracy
- “Jab Jab Jab Right Hook” by Gary Vaynerchuk