Getting to Emerald – Signing Up Spouse – Basic Placement Strategy
If you want to grow your business, achieving Emerald status will be at the top of your goals list, along with hitting Success Club your first month. Next we’ll explain how to reach Emerald status and why. To be promoted to Emerald Coach, you first must be an “Active” ranked coach. To be Active, you need 50 PV per month. The best way to be active is to enroll on Shakeology HD (90 PV) since Shakeology is the backbone of our business and one of the things that will allow you to build a stream of residual income. To achieve Emerald status, you must enroll 2 personally sponsored coaches who are also active. One coach will be on your left leg, the other on your right. (Be sure to reach out to your sponsor for guidance on preferred placement and check out the placement strategy PDF below.)
What are some of the benefits of being an Emerald Coach?
- You earn your first promotion
- You are eligible for Customer Leads
- You are eligible for Team Cycling Bonuses
What are Customer Leads? When you hit Emerald Coach rank (and are a Club Member), you will qualify for FREE CUSTOMERS that will be awarded to you weekly. Nothing better than FREE customers!
What are Team Cycling Bonuses? You will now be awarded based on your downline Coaches performances, whether you sponsor them or not! As an Emerald Coach, for every 100 volume points you have on your weak leg, to every 200 volume points on your strong leg, you will earn a $15 bonus! Example, if your one leg has 500 volume points and your other leg has 1,000 volume points, you receive a payout on (5) bonuses because you receive $15 for every 100 volume points on one leg to 200 volume points on the other leg. Here’s the best part – The more you increase in rank (Ruby, Diamond, etc), the higher that Team Cycling Bonus Payout is. Diamond is the max at $18 per cycle.
So what’s your next step? Identify two potential coaches (spouse, family member, friend) that can help you achieve Emerald status. Reach out to your sponsor to assist and lead you through this process (Remember: if you have a spouse that signs up with a Challenge Pack, this will also give you 2 points toward the 5 you will need to make Success Club).
The most important person to sign up first, though, is your spouse if you have one and place them on the WEAK LEG. Why?
- When your spouse is on your weak leg, because the income is coming in to the same place, there can be a double benefit from one order. For example, let’s say that your spouse sold a P90X Challenge Pack worth 120 PV. Because your spouse sold the Challenge Pack, he/she will earn a commission from the sale, but because he/she is on your weak leg, you will receive 120 TV (Team Volume), therefore helping you hit a cycle bonus as well. (Remember, 200 TV on one leg and 100 TV on the other makes 1 cycle bonus)
- You can strategically place Coaches under your spouse so that you both benefit. For example, you could place your Personally Sponsored Coaches on your spouses right and left legs, helping them cycle, but because he/she is placed on your weak leg, all it takes is 100 TV for you to cycle. So let’s say that the coach on the strong leg of your spouse sells 200 volume points worth of product and the other Coach on the other leg sells 100 volume points. That will lead for 1 cycle for your spouse (200/100) and 3 cycles for you (300/600).
- You can strategically place your future business centers under your spouse.
Even if your spouse doesn’t plan on building the business, you still need to get them signed up, and you can control the business center. You just treat it as another business center of yours.